Welcome to the Mannsville Massacre!
Thank you for joining us in our selection of Monsterpocalypse events hosted at the Bokur Brawl, collectively known as the Manville Massacre!
Free play space will be available throughout the weekend as long as the hall is open with one scheduled event each day. Volunteers will be available with demo kits for new players. As always participation swag for all players!
The following document will outline the rules and guidelines for each of the events.
Here are the universal guidelines that will be used across all events:
- Up-to-date rules using Privateer Press’ most recent Crush Hour document will be used as the basis for the events. Please ask your event organizer if you have specific questions at any time during the event.
- Model conversions are allowed as long as the converted model is immediately recognizable as the model it represents.
- Tie-breakers will be used in the following order: Games won, strength of schedule, monsters destroyed, and remaining monster health.
- Deathclock will be employed with each player receiving 45 minutes on their clock.
- Painting is highly encouraged by not required.
1 event - $35
Weekend pass - $60
Lunch and participation swag included in price
Friday October 22nd 2 Pm
3 Monsters, each paired with a 5 Unit “retinue”
Friday will be a 2 Monster draft-style event that uses modified list construction rules. Players are allowed to bring 3 Monsters and each of those Monsters comes with an attachment of 5 Units to serve as their retinue. The rest of the list is built normally using 10 Units and 12 Buildings. After rolling off to determine 1st and 2nd Player as well as map choices like normal, Players will take turns drafting their Monster pair starting with 1st Player. When a Monster is chosen, they bring along their retinue of Units to complete a full “2 Monster, 20 Units” list after the draft is complete. You may select different Monsters each round.
Saturday October 23rd 10 am
The main event will have no fancy rules or custom scenarios, just reach out and Crush someone! Remember to be kind and courteous to one another and reach out to an event organizer immediately if you have any issues.
Sunday October 24th 10 am
Sunday will shake things up by annihilating the Protector and Destroyer Agendas so they can be reforged as they once were! Standard games will be played, but list construction will be restricted to new Agendas based on a forgotten era. Players must consult the following Agendas to determine which factions can be combined when building lists:
- Elemental Champions
- Draken Armada
- Empire of the Apes
- Green Fury
- Lords of Cthul
- Subterran Uprising
- Masters of the 8th Dimension
- Planet Eaters
- Savage Swarm
- The Waste
- Martian Menace
- Shadow Sun Syndicate
- Ubercorp International
- Zerkalo Bloc
Copyright © 2021 The Bokur Brawl - All Rights Reserved.